We may amend these Terms from time to time. Please check these Terms regularly to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time. The information on our website is provided for general information only and we reserve the right to change the information on our website at any time without notice.
Visitors to the ARLF website agree:
- Where our website contains a link to another site or resource provided by a third party, these are provided for information only. We make no endorsement of the link or resource and bear no responsibility for that content;
- Any information on our website may contain inaccuracies or errors and ARLF is not liable for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- ARLF is not responsible for any viruses and you must not knowingly introduce anything malicious or harmful to the ARLF website. We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from viruses;
- ARLF is not liable, to the fullest extent possible by law, for any loss or damage caused by harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data or other material due to your use of our website, download of material or website linked to it;
- We are the owner or the licensee of any and all intellectual property rights in the ARLF website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved;
- By visiting our website, you agree to not reproduce or transmit in any form or by any means, including photocopying or recording, any material contained on our website with the ARLF’s written authorisation. You must not create a link to our website from another website or document without ARLF’s prior written consent;
- The names and logos of the ARLF are the trade names, service marks or trademarks of the ARLF, and may not be used without prior permission;
- To make your own enquiries about any information on the ARLF website; and
- That any dispute, legal action or proceedings arising from your use of our website will be governed exclusively by the laws of the Australian Capital Territory and its Courts.
Please direct all enquiries regarding these Terms to us via this contact form.